Wednesday, January 27, 2016

When i see him at the park (Not mine)


On sunday morn i walked on the park. There's big doll, it's funny. Suddenly there's a people hold my hand.
He : "Hey..!! What are you doing here?"
(Oh bad, that's a bad question)
Me : "Just relax and walking. How about you?! what are you doing here?"
He : "I don't know. I've never want to coming here before. But i don't know, Now, suddenly i want. And met you :)"
Me : "Oh wow" (Bullsh*t)
He : "Yeah, hehem. Do you want to walking with me? :)"
Me : "With you? Em, OK."
After that we're walking together--
Me : "Hey, by the way, i don't know your name"
He : "My name is Alex, and you?"
Me : "Call me vins :)"
He : "That's a beautiful name"
Me : "Em Thanks"
He want my phone number, and i give it. Then, he want to go home with me and he's know if i bought the bicycle. Now, we're go home together.
He : "See you vins"
Me : "Ah yeah, see you alex. Besafe!"
He's smile to me. Okay, he's so nice and perfect. lol
- 5 minute later -
Suddenly my handphone was bright. Alex text me!
In the Text :
"Vins, thanks for today. I really happy. You're the best girl i've ever seen. And By the way, thanks, you want to be my friend, but i want more than that. lol. for 2 hours i can fall in love with you. Can we meet anymore? I hope you can (:"
Then, i think about it, he's not bad boy, he's good. So? I can meet with him.
My reply :
"You love me? lol. Prove it! OK, i can, we can meet tomorrow at 2 p.m at the park. See you!"
--- Tomorrow ---
He's looks handsome, cute and perfect. His smile makes my fly. lol. He give a beautiful red rose. And His friends.
He : "I've never lie. I love you vins. Would you be mine?"
Me : "How do you can love me? You've know me yesterday and you can love me? really?"
He : "I don't have planning to meet with you. Suddenly, i hold your hand, i saw you and i'm fall in love with you"
Me : "Suddenly?"
He : "Yeah.."
Me : "Can you prove it?"
He : "What do you want?"
Me : "Simple, just give me the time"
His friend : "What are you waiting for? He love you, always thinking about you"
Me : "So where do you know?"
His friend : "Yesterday, he's like crazy guy. He talk about you everysecond."
Me : "Is that true alex?"
He : "Yeah, i love you.."
Me (I don't know why, suddenly i accepted his love) : " I love you too (:"
After that, he hug me!!
5 Years Later ---
He want to getting marry with me ! Thanks God!

No comments:

Post a Comment