Tuesday, February 16, 2016

I Lost My friends!

I'm Alone. Do you see?
Maybe Yesterday, i have 2 bestfriend in junior highschool. They're my bestfriend. I've never did something without them. I love them. When we left school, my friends and I parted ways, different schools. The beginning of the Senior High School entrance, I was free, so many times that I can use to play with my friends. However, mid-school until now, the task accumulate. I even forgot my friend's birthday. Forgive me! When I get back to them, I felt really miss them, it's my fault. Fool I am, to forget aboutimportant events with them.
There is another story about, she is a friend of my sister, she was nice and pretty. Heoften stay at home and watch a movie with me. Sometimes the whole night I spent time watching movies with him. She's good, she really appreciated what was done to others.And I ... now miss her. She will get married, it will be very difficult to communicate with her.
Sometimes I really feel alone, I have only God, parents, and brother were there for me.The rest I do not have anyone.
Thank you for reading this article, sorry if this is disturbing. I hope you do not feeldisturbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment