Monday, January 25, 2016

Story of my life with my bestfriend (If you want, read it)


First, i met her in the little shop in my town. She's so good, and friendly. I talked about my favorite country, she heard that, and reprimand me. She mocked me.
She : "Do you want to marry someone of your favorite country ? Lol"
Me : "Shut up!"
She : "Hey, i can help you, i can make traditional foods of our country. Lol"
Me : "Enough, Stop it. You think it's funny!!!!???"
She : "But it was so much fun when we introduce food from our country"
Me : "Yeah, i don't like"
She : "But perhaps , our traditional food will rot if too long on the plane because of a very long journey"
Me : "I don't care"
      After that I threw his pen to her. Strangely I be her friend, I mean not just a friend. But we are bestfriends.
every day I told a lot of things with her , ranging from the ridiculous to the story poignant story to me .She's good , she can adapt to me even though we were pretty much age difference. But he's really a good friend. Until one day, she suddenly said to be married to her boyfriend . Yeah, that's good. But on the other hand my brother like her, I don't know exactly what, but they're both very fit. Me : "So is that true? Are you going to get married?" She : "Hm, that's true. Oh bad,
 I was barely 24 years old!" *Sad* Me : "Yeah, i know. But, you want this, right" She : "But, i'm not ready!" Me : "Okay , now ask yourself , and prayed to the Lord" She : "Ok" After that, she seems to be more noticeable calm. Then she discussed with his parents and it turns out, she will be married in the near future. Oh bad, hey! My brother loved her. My brother fought very hard, he does not even care about him, that he cared about was girls ( BESTFRIENDS ). But too late, invitations have been deployed and she eventually married.
Beginning of the story she was mocked me about the wedding, but finally she soon married(?)

No comments:

Post a Comment