Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Why I love America

USA. Certainly not foreign. Great country in the world is really attracting attention.I love America. Nearly 7 years I love America and will continue to do so. America is thebiggest motivation for success.
I posted previously why I love USA, but I’m thinking the list might be endless.
Here are 11 reasons I love America:
Freedom – This freedom gives american the right to do what I do without fear of government intervention.
Adventure – I love a capitalistic and entrepreneurial system of government.
Diversity – Every nation, race and color is represented here. Which has made this country stronger.
Risk – This country was founded with risk and risk-takers are still applauded today. I would struggle personally in any other environment.
Determination – Americans have had a desire to succeed at any cost.
Patriotism – American love their country.
Volunteerism – When there is a need in the world, Americans will be among the first to assist. They maybe argue about their politics, but when there is trouble around, Americans come together and you want Americans nearby.
Beauty – They’ve traveled a great deal in our country. They can’t land on a “most beautiful”. Mountains, deserts, beaches, lakes, rivers, plains, and swampland. They have it all.
Opportunity – It’s still true. If you work hard enough, persevere through failures and setbacks, you can still achieve success in the United States.
Economy – Yes, I said it…and I mean it. Their economy has seen better (and worse) days. They still have much to be thankful for with their economy. Poor here is still rich compared to most of the world.

Technology - It's real. The first country to actually make advanced technology. The forerunner technology ofthe country. The country is well known, they have Neil Armstrong, NASA, Google, Etc.
God bless the United States of America! Happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment