Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Long Distance Relationship


Hey? Do you hear LDR before? I know you do

1. I Miss You
2. I want you be with me now
3. I'v never let you go
4. You're always be mine, and i'm yours
5.I'm gonna be alright, don't worry i'll stay for you
That's what LDR gonna talk with their couple.
no matter the distance , time and challenge. God has made you love each other, it's like God had already set, and how you live it. Actually LDR will run smoothly when

1. Mutual Understanding
Never one of you or you are selfish, because it's breaking up .

2. Faith
Never accused , you just missed him , because it's really devastating .

3. Keep communication
Nowadays , communication with people of different country is very easy . So take advantage of !

4. Keep the faith / Don't molester
Unnecessary length . Do not do this ! You know it !

Good luck ! Courtship different countries ? No problem !

No comments:

Post a Comment