Tuesday, March 1, 2016

When everything goes



What ever you feel you do not have someone who you've shared as a friend? I experienced it. It is very painful. I spent my time just with this. You do not have friends who really like a friend to you, not only became friends when they need us. I often experience. I like only fools are just in need while others need me, but when I need them, they are? Disappeared. Sometimes I want all of this passes, I do not like this. I was in exile. Is this like bullying?

I envy the guys who have a lot of friends who never even leave you when you need. I'm jealous of people who really loved her friends. I've got a friend of yore. But it is very unfortunate, I lost them. They are different from school with me and I realized their task very much, of course sometimes run out of time to do the task. I have never understood, I should be happy. Many people say that time is the best time during Highschool education. But that's nonsense. I've never been happy today. Only at home, with my parents, I can be happy. I realized there was a story behind this wonderful God is going to provide me. I believe it. Thank you for reading vent from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment